At the Destination – Care on Arrival
Please, follow the instructions below to ensure a smoother arrival at the destination airport.
- On landing always follow the guidelines of the crew.
- Before exiting the aircraft, check if you have all your belongings.
- Follow our employees' instructions regarding which direction to go and which baggage claim conveyor you should go to for picking up your baggage.
- At some airports, the distance between the aircraft and the baggage claim area is far.
- At the arrival area, look for your flight number on the Infraero screens and wait for your baggage to arrive.
- Check to see if the baggage is truly yours, because the suitcases may be the same or very similar.
- If you have any problem, look for our employees before leaving the arrival lobby.