Select your country
Seleccione su país
Select your language
Seleccione su idioma
Sua sessão no site expirou. Você será desconectado em 59 segundos. Continuar conectado.
Sua sessão no site expirou.
Faça seu Login
Sua sessão no site foi renovada.
Ida e Volta Só Ida
2 a 11 anos
0 a 23 meses
Quantidade máxima de passageiros (Adultos mais Crianças) deve ser igual ou menor a 9. Por favor ajuste a busca, ou clique no link para mais do que 9 passageiros.
Issued in accordance with 14 C.F.R. § 259.5 (August 2011)
1. Advise about lowest available fares
As a transparency policy, in the direct channels of Avianca (web site, app, call center and physical stores) will be offered the lowest fees available at the time, together with the information of all fees applicable thus making the total amount to be paid per ticket being purchased.
2. Notify customers of known delays, cancellations and diversions
Being on-time is one of our commitments, but there may be times when operating or service forecast lead to flight delays, cancellations or deviations.
In the event of any changes or cancellations in the flights purchased, the information on this will be made available in our service channels and send to the travel agencies that are responsible for notifying their customers. We are always available so that the impact on your trip is minimized. For flights departing or arriving from/to the United States, if the change occurs within a week of the departure, we will provide the information within 30 minutes as soon as we receive the information on the change. The information will be made available through the contacts provided by the customers who submitted this information directly to Avianca Brazil.
3. Deliver baggage on time
We do everything in our power for your luggage to be transported in the best way in order to avoid damages and misplacement. If you notice any irregularity with your luggage, immediately get in contact with our team at the airport. We will try our best to return the luggage within twenty-four hours. Compensation due to delays in the return may be applied and the refund of any fees charged for luggage transportation will also be taken into account.
4. Allow reservations to be canceled for a certain period after purchase
When purchasing a ticket from the direct channels of Avianca (web site, app, call center and physical stores) you may cancel the purchase within 24 hours of the ticket purchase, as long as 7 days prior to the date of the first flight in the ticket.
5. Provide prompt ticket refunds
You may request a refund for a ticket, as long as it is within the validity period informed in it.
Avianca Brazil will refund the amount paid for the Airfare within seven (7) days from the request, adopting the same means used for its acquisition.
It is worth noting that, if the ticket is purchased by credit card, it will be sent a refund request to the administrator of the card within seven (7) days from the request, minus the Penalties applied, and this credit will be provided by the credit card company, pursuant to the rules established by it;
When the ticket is purchased through a travel agent, the refund must be requested directly to the agency, who will carry out the refund within seven (7) days from the request, minus the Penalties applied;
When purchased in cash, the refund will be carried out to the Passenger or to the third-party expressly appointed by the Passenger, minus any applicable Penalties.
If any of the data provided has an error, the refund term will be reestablished until all the correct data is provided. The processing of the refund for the Airfare, where applicable, will be subject to any exchange rate between the date of acquisition and the date of the actual refund.
If purchased in the direct channels of Avianca (web site, app, call center and physical stores), you may request a refund through the phone number +55 11 4004-4040.
6. Properly accommodate passengers with disabilities and other special needs
We are always ready to serve any passenger who needs some special care in order to give him/her all the convenience and comfort they need.
If you require any special assistance, we ask you to contact our call center through the phone number XXXX-XXXX and let us know about this, at least 48 hours in advance, in order for us to get ready to receive you in our aircraft.
Further information on services and documents required for boarding is available on the webpage www.avianca.com.br/assistencia-especial.
7. Meet customers' essential needs during lengthy tarmac delays
We are dedicated to maintaining a reliable schedule for our customer. However, forecasts on safety, meteorology, air traffic, operations and other factors may cause delays in the aircraft in the lane. Due to this, we have a Contingency Plan for Tarmac Delay (links to access the term) and the processes necessary to minimize such delays.
We understand that it is important for our customers to have updated information during long delays in the lane. Therefore, we will update them on the delayed flight every 30 minutes. Also, if the aircraft is at the gate or in another arrival area with the door open and there is the opportunity to get off board, we will notify our customers on this opportunity every 30 minutes. However, customers who got off board may risk missing the flight.
8. Treat passengers fairly and consistently in the case of oversales
There may be cases of oversale, i.e., when some restriction applies to the operation of a flight, such as the aircraft weight limit, aircraft replacement for a smaller one or more customers checked in than the number of seats on the aircraft. If this happens to your flight, your seat will not be denied and you will have all the assistance necessary to make your trip.
First, we will ask for volunteers to give up their confirmed seats. If none is present, it will be applied the priority boarding policy. If the boarding is involuntarily denied to you, you will receive a written statement which will describe all your rights together with the transportation compensation for an alternative flight.
It is important to be aware that you may be denied boarding without compensation if you have not made the check-in in time to not meet the minimum requirements for boarding.
9. Disclose travel itinerary, cancellation policies, frequent flyer rules and aircraft configuration
We are always available to give you clear information on our services and policies. Such information may be accessed on our website (www.avianca.com.br) or in our call center through the phone number +55 11 4004-4040.
These channels can provide information such as seating configuration (size and range), rules and terms that apply to your ticket (rebooking and refund policies) and also on the availability of toilets in the aircraft.
10. Notify customers about travel itinerary changes in a timely manner
We are aware that any information that affects your trip is very important to you.
If you provide your contact information in our direct channels we can contact, you and inform you on any change affecting your flight. For passengers who have purchased the ticket through travel agencies is important to check with the agents themselves if they have received some kind of change in your travel's information.
11. Ensure responsiveness to customer complaints
We seek to respond quickly to complaints reported by our customers.
You can file a complaint through the contacts designated on the page contact us in our website (www.avianca.com.br/fale-conosco). It is important that, when you file a complaint, you have easy access to all information possible, such as: ticket number, flight number, date of the flight, booking code, etc.
This is available upon request at every ticket counter and departure gate at the airports in which we operate. We acknowledge complaints in writing within 30 days of their receipt and we will send a written answer within 60 days after the receipt of your complaint in writing.
12. Provide services to mitigate inconveniences resulting from cancellations and misconnections
To mitigate any inconvenience to passengers in case of cancellations, we do our best to contact the customers in advance using the contacts provided during the booking the flight.
That's why we always try to confirm you in the nearest flight we operate and that has seats in the same class of service contracted by the client.
The information on your booking is available on our website (when available), call center and airport shops.
Issued in accordance with 14 C.F.R. § 259.4 (August 2011)
Avianca Brazil has standardized its operating procedures to comply not only with applicable government aviation regulations but internal policies established by the airline. We strive to proactively monitor operational developments outside of our immediate control, such as delays attributed to air traffic control, airport congestion and weather conditions, and constantly work to minimize their impact upon our customers' travel itineraries. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our customers and, occasionally, extraordinary events can result in lengthy tarmac delays. We have developed this Plan to minimize customer inconvenience in such cases. This Plan covers Avianca's scheduled and public charter flights and applies at U.S. airports that Avianca regularly serves as well as its regular U.S. diversion airports. The Plan includes the following assurances from Avianca to its customers:
1. For all flights to which this Plan applies, Avianca will not permit an aircraft to remain on the tarmac for more than four (4) hours before providing passengers with an opportunity to deplane, unless: (i) the pilot-in-command determines there is a safety-related or security-related reason why the aircraft cannot leave its position on the tarmac to deplane passengers; or (ii) air traffic control advises the pilot-in-command that returning to the gate or another disembarkation point elsewhere in order to deplane passengers would significantly disrupt airport operations.
2. For all flights to which this Plan applies, if the aircraft remains on the tarmac, Avianca will work to meet the essential needs of passengers aboard the aircraft by providing adequate food and potable water no later than two (2) hours after the aircraft leaves the gate (in the case of departure) or touches down (in the case of arrival), unless the pilot-in-command determines that safety or security considerations preclude such service.
3. For all flights to which this Plan applies, if the aircraft remains on the tarmac, Avianca will provide operable lavatory facilities to its passengers as well as adequate medical attention, if needed.
4. For all flights to which this Plan applies, if the aircraft remains on the tarmac, passengers aboard the aircraft will receive notifications regarding the status of the delay every 30 minutes, including the reasons for the delay, if known.
5. For all flights to which this Plan applies, if the flight is delayed, passengers aboard the aircraft will receive notifications beginning no later than 30 minutes after scheduled departure time (including any revised departure time that passengers were notified of before boarding) and every 30 minutes thereafter that they have the opportunity to deplane from the aircraft if the aircraft is at a gate or another disembarkation area with the door open and the opportunity to deplane actually exists.
6. Avianca Brazil has sufficient resources to implement this Plan.
7. Avianca Brazil has coordinated this Plan with airport authorities, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and the Transportation Security Administration at each U.S. airport covered by this plan.